Jambu Footwear’s new fall/winter collection has its usual environmental touch
The Jambu brand has always been about supplying its consumers with products that make them look good and feel, all while helping preserve the environment. Their shoes are made with partially recycled outsoles and 100% recycled packaging. Jambu shoes have been known for their supreme comfort and style, and the company has prided itself on giving people quality support through any of life’s journeys.
The brand’s recent fall/winter 2015 collection brings home this objective and identity with its new “Eco-Designs”, among other styles. Consumers will be able to experience a “farm to Fall” feel, keeping environmental preservation and sustainability on their minds and on their feet.
Yetzalee Mazza, Jambu’s director of Marketing, says that Jambu shoes are more than just a pretty shoe, and the company seeks to create footwear options that embrace Mother Nature on their many journeys.
The Eco-Designs are made from compostable, sustainable materials, that biodegrade quicker than the average shoe. With Jambu being the exclusive footwear partner of American Forests, they are taking helpful, thoughtful initiatives such as planting 100,000 trees to reduce its carbon footprint on the environment.
Some highlights of the current fall/winter collection include:
- Mary Janes with floral uppers and woven designs like the Eskimo, Blossom and avalanche styles.
- MaryJane and Oxford hybrid called the Sorbit.
- Clogs styles like the Dali and Frida that have hues of multi-floral retro patterns and neutrals with sporty color piping.
- Flex Traction™ boots, like the Flex Climber, with retractable spike tech to conquer snow and ice.
Cobb Hill also brings out new Fall lineup
New Fall 2015 styles from Cobb Hill have come out as well. Cobb Hill shoes boast quality leathers and nubucks, along with exceptional arch support, durable and flexible outsoles, and plenty of stability. New, exciting styles include:
- Aria– Lace up ankle boot with decorative stitching. Available in black leather and stone leather.
- FreshExcel– athletic styled laced-up walking shoe. Includes seam-sealed waterproof construction. Available in red or teal leather.
- Angelina- classic t-strap pump with adjustable ankle strap. Dressy enough for work and other occasions and available in black or metallic leather.
- Demi– leather Mary Jane shoe with adjustable hook and loop strap, along with laser cut accents. available in red leather.
New Munro Shoes available
Another footwear brand to check out when stocking up on new fall styles would be Munro American. They’re offering high quality pumps, slip-on flats, oxfords and boots that are sure to perk your interest. Look for the names Lexi, Sloane, Hope, Mindy, Cruise, and many more that are fresh additions to the Munro line!
Support for the Fall Season
Looking for the right footbed or support to go along with one of these new styles? Look into the footbeds offered by companies like Naot. Naot’s men’s and women’s footbeds are removable, anatomic and made of cork & latex, covered in suede. They also mold to the shape of the foot with wear. Pedag USA offers high quality arch supports for men and women with such features as shock absorbing heel pads and active carbon filters to life you up and also let your feet breathe. The company has arch supports for virtually any occasion, from work to the outdoors to ones you can wear while traveling or even at the spa!